FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WHY AM I ASKED TO COMPLETE AN ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE?This online questionnaire is one of the screening methods the employer is using as part of their recruitment process. These questionnaires will give the employer more insight into your personality and how you like to work. They will add these additional insights to the other information they have about you, such as your resume, your availability etc.WHAT PSYCHOLOGY IS BEHIND THE ASSESSMENTS?The assessments and reports are based on contemporary psychological research and theory (The Big Five) and each assessment is well-standardised, reliable and valid.CAN PEOPLE FAKE OR CHEAT THE ASSESSMENTS?Yes they can, but the employer will know about it! The questionnaires contain sophisticated algorithms and checks that identify false, faked and distorted responses. It's better to answer the questions true to yourself. Remember, for the un-timed questionnaires there are no right or wrong answers!
- I AM RECEIVING A MESSAGE WHEN LOGGING IN THAT MY ‘EMAIL ADDRESS IS ALREADY IN USE’One of 2 things may have occurred.
1. You have previously applied for a role with this organisation with this email address and completed the questionnaire as part of that application.
2. You may have started the current questionnaire by clicking on the link but you did not complete it.
Either way, you can log in on the right-hand side of the screen where you can either release results or continue completing the questions. This works best on a desktop computer or a device with a wider screen.
ps. your screen may look a bit different than the screenshots below. That is OK as long as you can see the Login area on the right-hand side when on a wide screen or all the way down the bottom when on your mobile device.I FORGOT MY LOGIN DETAILSNo worries. You can easily retrieve this by clicking on the "Forgot User Name or Password?" link under "If you already have an account, Login here". This again works best on a desktop computer or a device with a wider screen.
ps. your screen may look a bit different than the screenshots below. That is OK as long as you can see the Login area on the right-hand side when on a wide screen or all the way down the bottom when on your mobile device.
- SOMETHING HAPPENED AND I DIDN'T GET TO FINISH THE QUESTIONS. WHAT DO I DO?Very rarely it can happen that your internet connection fails when you're halfway through the questions. In most cases, the system remembers where you were up to. You can log back in to complete the remainder of the questions by either clicking on the original link to the questionnaire or by clicking on the link in the email that was sent to you by the system.
You can change your questions until you press "submit" or, in case of the Cognitive Assessment, until the time runs out (if this assessment was one of the required questionnaires).
- CAN I REDO THE QUESTIONNAIRE?No, once the "submit" button has been pressed, the results are immediately made available to the employer. The platform will remember your details making it technically not possible to redo the questions.
If you are concerned about this, please contact the employer to discuss.I THINK I HAVE DONE THIS ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE WITH THIS COMPANY BEFORE, DO I HAVE TO REDO IT?If you are applying for (another) job with a company for which you have done a past job application, you may have already completed this online questionnaire. You will then not be able to register your details under "Create an Account" after clicking on the link. The system will show a notification that your email address is already in use if you are trying to create an account. In that case use that email address to login instead.
- CAN I GET A COPY OF THE REPORT?Maybe. Some employers have chosen to provide their candidates with a free candidate report, however this depends on their internal policies. If they have made this option available, you can download a copy of your report(s) from your dashboard.
If there is nothing showing for you in your dashboard, then the organisation has chosen to not provide these career report(s) to their candidates.WHAT IF I DON'T AGREE WITH THE REPORT?Very occasionally it happens that someone does not agree with the contents of the feedback report. We understand that this can make you feel uncertain about your job application, however this assessment is only one part of the total recruitment process. Furthermore, the report is generated automatically, based on the questions you have provided, so as long as you have answered the questions naturally and true to youself, the report should reflect this.
If you are still concerned, please contact us directly via the form below and we are happy to help you further.